Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Splash Vintage Gift - Pimp jacket!

I know I've been really remiss from posting lately. Been gearing up for the "womenstuff hunt" that starts Friday, November 2nd! So, be ready ladies!!

...but I digress. 
I wanted to warm you all up with a smart little mesh gift I picked up at "SPH Splash Vintage!"

The Splash Pimp Jacket! Comes complete in 4 colors and multiple mesh sizing for each! 

*hair: "Alice Project - Bella lucky black"

Have no fear ladies - I'm back on the blog pony and ready to ride!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage any and all comments: both positive and negative. All I ask is that you please do not post negative comments or complaints about specific merchants/designers. I, instead suggest you take those directly to the merchant/designer in question.

Thank you, Happy SL!~